The board can be programmed with the Arduino IDE selecting ESP 32 Dev Module board. You’ll find links to documentation in the Smartduino github account.
Note that if you have shields using the Analog input they may not work properly since there’s only one input supporting up to 3.2V, as Arduino UNO board support 6 analog inputs up to 5V.
- Based on ESP32 in Arduino UNO form factor
- I/O logic level 3.3V
- With a clock speed up to 240Mhz and one core dedicated to wireless functions, it is MUCH faster than the ESP8266 (80Mhz).
- Compatible with Arduino (Arduino IDE program) & Arduino shields
- Support ESP32, example microPython, LUA, and Arduino IDE
- Microcontroller: ESP32-WROOM-32
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Clock Speed: 240MHz
- Flash: 4M bytes
- RAM: 520KB
- Wifi: 802.11 b/g/n/e/i (802.11n up to 150 Mbps)
- Bluetooth: v4.2 BR/EDR & BLE
- Power Supply: 5-12VDC via DC jack, 5V via micro USB port
- Power consumption
- Max current: 250mA
- Sleep current: 0.15mA
- Active without WiFi current: 20mA
- Diameter: 68.6mm x 53.4mm