You can turn on/off the receiver with transmitter (remote control) from any place within a reliable distance; the wireless RF signal can pass through walls, floors and doors. Control Lights, Motors, Fans, electrically operated Doors/Locks/Windows/Blinds/Cars or Other Appliances with DC12V.
Wireless Receiver Controller:
SELECT OPERATING MODE
Press down button until LED turn on and continue to hold, 3 seconds later the LED will turn off but don’t release yet, continue to hold.
- LED will flash once. Release button now for momentary mode, or continue to hold.
- LED will flash twice. Release button now for toggle mode, or continue to hold.
- LED will flash three times. Release button for interlock mode.
PROGRAM MODE IN
Hold down button until LED lights and release button while lit. LED will stay on. Press any key on remote. LED will flash two times confirming successful. Now press remote keys and relays will function as programmed. Note: LED will flash rapidly when not programming and any key is pressed.
- Momentary = Single relay will stay on only as long as corresponding remote key is pressed.
- Toggle = Press corresponding key for on, press same key again for off, each relay independently.
- Interlock = For each relay: press corresponding key for on (all others off). One of Four.
Terminal Block Pin Out
- Rly A .B .C .D
- NC 4 10 .1 .7
- Cm 5 11 .2 .8
- NO 6 12 .3 .9
1 x Receiver with housing