A boost converter (step-up converter) is a DC-to-DC power converter that steps up voltage (while stepping down current) from its input (supply) to its output (load).
- Module Properties: non-isolated step-up (BOOST) switching regulator
- Rectification: Non-Synchronous Rectification
- Input voltage: DC 10 - 32V
- Input Current: max. 16A Peak (Stroger heatsink if larger than 10A)
- Output Voltage: Adjustable 12 - 35V DC
- Output Current: max. 10A Continues
- Output Power: 100W (Natural Cooling); max. 150W
- Conversion efficiency: Up to 94% (Output voltage higher, the higher the efficiency)
- Operating temperature: Industrial grade (-40 to +85°C)
- Size: 67 x 43 x 17mm
- Input Reverse protection: No (please comply with a reverse protection or connect a diode at input parts.)
- Short circuit protection: No (Please installs the fuse or protection circuit at input parts).
How to set-up:
- Make sure that the power input is not greater than input voltage writen in specification.
- Set the multimeter to DC Voltage.
- Gently turn the adjustment potentiometer to your expecting voltage.