Put a voltage meter anywhere with this very handy display. This panel meter simply connects to whatever DC supply you are trying to track, easy to wire up!
The display has a microcontroller that will read the voltage, compare it to a stable reference and display the voltage on a 3-digit 7-segment display. It works from 3.0V up to 30V and is reverse-polarity protected so it will be good for nearly any electronic project! This particular LED display is a nice vivid red, which we found very readable.
- Voltage tester for 5V, 9V, 12V or 24V battery
- Display Type: 0.36" LED digital tube, 3 digit
- LED Color: Red
- Input Polarity: DC voltage
- Power Supply: DC 3 - 30V
- Range: DC 0 - 30V
- Accuracy: ±1%
- Speed: >= 500ms
- Cutout size: 23mm x 14mm/0.9" x 0.55", Thickness: 10mm/0.39"
- Mounting Hole Center Distance: 28mm
- Operating Temperature: -10 ℃ - +65 ℃
- Reverse protection: Yes
- When measured voltage is below 10V: the voltmeter displays two decimal digits, for example, 5.32V
- When measured voltage is larger than 10V, the voltmeter displays one decimal digit, for example, 10.5V