LED 5mm Diffused, Round Lens
- Ex Tax: RM0.20
- Product Code: LED-5mm-Diffused
- Availability: In Stock
LEDs - those blinky things. A must have for power indication, pin status, optoelectronic sensors, and fun blinky displays.
- Efficiency: LEDs emit more light per watt than incandescent light bulbs. The efficiency of LED lighting fixtures is not affected by shape and size, unlike fluorescent light bulbs or tubes.
- Color: LEDs can emit light of an intended color without using any color filters
- Size: LEDs can be very small (smaller than 2 mm) and are easily attached to printed circuit boards.
- On/Off time: LEDs light up very quickly
- Cycling: LEDs are ideal for uses subject to frequent on-off cycling.
- Dimming: LEDs can very easily be dimmed either by pulse-width modulation or lowering the forward current.
- Cool light: In contrast to most light sources, LEDs radiate very little heat in the form of IR that can cause damage to sensitive objects or fabrics
- Lifetime: LEDs can have a relatively long useful life.
- Shock resistance: LEDs, being solid-state components, are difficult to damage with external shock.
- Focus The solid package of the LED can be designed to focus its light
- LED Size: 5mm
- Lens Shape: Round
- Viewing Angle: 30°
- Forward Current: 20mA
- : Through Hole
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +100 C
|Forward Voltage||1.8 – 2.2 V||1.9 – 2.4 V||1.8 – 2.2 V||1.8 – 2.2 V||3.0 – 3.2 V|
|Wavelength||620 – 630 nm||545 – 554 nm||620 – 630 nm||600 – 605 nm||463 – 468 nm|
|Luminous Intensity||300 – 400 mCd||100 – 200 mCd||300 – 400 mCd||300 – 400 mCd||500 – 900 mCd|
1 x LED Diffused 5mm