This Li-ion / 18650 battery protection PCB protect a Li-ion / 18650 batteries. Protection is critical as a Lithium-ion batteries could explode when they are shorted circuit or overcharged, and damaged when they are over discharged.
* Note: First time usage (no output load) will require a 12V power supply to activate this module.
- Over charging - Disconnect circuit when either battery is over 4.35V
- Over discharging - Disconnect circuit when either battery is lower than 2.7V
- Short curcuit protection - Disconnect when short circuit is detected
- Charge voltage: 25.2V
- Supported Battery type: Four cell 4.2V Lithium-ion battery
- Overcharged voltage protection: 4.35V
- Over-discharged voltage protection: 2.7V
- Maximum Operating Current: 4 – 5A
- Maximum Instantaneous Current: 6 – 7A
- Output Short-circuit protection: YES
- Internal resistance: <45mΩ
- Operating temperature: -20 to 70 C
- Dimension: 72mm x 18mm x 2mm (L x W x H)
1x Lithium-ion battery protection PCB