CMOS 640x480, 8bit output, Serial Camera with Rolling Shutter based on OmniVision OV7670.
OV7670 image sensor,small size,low voltage,providing single-chip VGA camera and image processor for all functions. By SCCB bus control ,you can output the entire frame , sub-sampled , taking a variety of windows , etc. Resolution 8 affect the data .The product is VGA images up to 30 frames / sec.
- Mounted with high quality F1.8 / 6mm lens
- High sensitivity for low-light operation
- Low operating voltage for embedded application
- Standard SCCB interface compatible with I2C interface
- 8bit Output Format (YUV/ YCbCr 4:2:2/RGB565-555-444/RAW RGB Data)
- Serial Camera Control Bus (SCCB)
- Support VGA, CIF and from CIF to 40 x 30 format
- Vario Pixel method for sub-sampling
- Auto Image Control: AEC, AGC, AWB, ABF, ABLC
- Image Quality Control: Color saturation, hue, gamma, sharpness and anti-blooming
- ISP includes noise reduction and defect correction
- Support image scaling
- Lens shading correction
- Flicker 50/60Hz auto detection
- Color saturation level auto adjust
- Edge enhancement level auto adjust
- De-noise level auto adjust
- Resolution 640×480 VGA
- Optical size: 1/6 inch
- Vision Angle: 25 degree.
- Max. Frame Rate: 30fps VGA.
- Sensitivity: 1.3V / (Lux-sec).
- Working Voltage: DC 3.3V with onboard regulator
- Operating Power: 60mW/15fps
- Sleeping Mode: <20μA.
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 70 deg C.
- Output Format: YUV/YCbCr4:2:2 RGB565/555/444 GRB4:2:2 Raw RGB Data (8 digit)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 46 dB
- DynamicRange: 52 dB
- Browse Mode: By row
- Electronic Exposure: 1 to 510 row
- Pixel Coverage: 3.6μm x 3.6μm
- Duck Current: 12 mV/s at 60 °c
- PCB Size (L x W): 3.5 x 3.5 cm