MH-Tiny ATTINY88 micro development board 16Mhz / Digispark ATTINY85 Upgraded /NANO V3.0 ATmega328 Extended Compatible for Arduino
Why did you make it?
- The MH-ET LIVE Tiny88(16.0Mhz) based microcontroller development board similar to the Arduino line, only cheaper, smaller, and a bit less powerful. With the ability to use the familiar Arduino IDE the MH-ET LIVE Tiny88(16.0Mhz) is a great board to jump into electronics, or perfect for when another board is too big or too much.
- Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0+ (OSX/Win/Linux)
- Power via USB or External Source - 5v or 7-35v (12v or less recommended, automatic selection)
- On-board 500ma 5V Regulator
- Built-in USB
- 26 I/O Pins (2 are used for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB)
- 8k Flash Memory (about 6k after bootloader)
- I2C and SPI
- 26-PWM (26 pins with Software PWM, only two(D9,D10) with hardware PWM )
- ADC on 8 pins
- Power LED and Test / Status LED
- Size(mm): 44.5x18.3x3
1 x Attiny88 Board