Intelligence PWM Solar Charge Controller 10A, Light / Time control
- Was RM90.10
- Ex Tax: RM65.00
- Product Code: Solar-Charge-Controller-10A
- Availability: In Stock
A solar controller or solar regulator is similar to the voltage regulator in your car. It regulates the voltage and current coming from the solar panels going to the battery. Most “12 volts” panels put out about 16 to 20 volts, so if there is no regulation the batteries will be damaged from overcharging. Most batteries need around 14 to 14.5 volts to get fully charged.
Generally, there is no need for a Solar Controller with the small maintenance, or trickle charge panels, such as the 1 to 5-watt solar panels. A rough rule is that if the panel puts out about 2 watts or less for each 50 battery amp-hours, then you don’t need one.
For example, a standard flooded golf car battery is around 210 amp-hours. So to keep up a series pair of them (12 volts) just for maintenance or storage, you would want a panel that is around 4.2 watts. The popular 5-watt panels are close enough, and will not need a controller. If you are maintaining AGM deep cycle batteries, such as the Concorde Sun Xtender then you can use a smaller 2 to 2-watt panel.
This Solar Panel Charger Controller Regulator is specially designed to protect the battery, which is able to keep the battery on full voltage condition and prevent the battery from overcharging, over-discharging and supplying power to solar panels during nights.
Solar Panel Charge LED
- Green ON when solar is charging Battery
- Green blink when the syetem over voltage
Battery Power LED
- Green ON when battery level in the right range
- Green Slowly flashing when battery level full
- Yellow ON when battery level low
- RED ON when loads cut off
Load Output LED
- RED ON when the output is on
- RED slowly flashing when it`s over load
(the load amps is 1.24 times of rated current for 60 seconds,or the load amps is 1.5 times of rated current for 5 seconds)
- RED blink when the load is short -circuit
Light and Timer control Function
- Light control: When daylight starts to occur then the light source goes off. Meanwhile the Solar Panels will charge the batteries. when there is no sunlight the garden light will switch on.
- Time control: There is an eight hours time control,that means it will go off when the Lights automatically switch off after 0-15 hours.
Lighting control Option
- Press the power switch for 5 seconds and select the desired LIGHTING CONTROL option.The LED is on,which confirmed you have selected the right one.
- The controller requires 10 munites of countinuous transiton values before it starts to work.These constraints avoid false transitions due to lighting or dark storm clouds.
- 10 minutes off before the controller start to work
- A brief description follows belows:
Number 0 : Dusk-to-Dawn,light is on all night
Number 1 : Light is turn on after sundown for 1 hour.
Number 2 : Light is turn on after sundown for 2 hour.
Number 3 : Light is turn on after sundown for 3 hour.
Number 4 : Light is turn on after sundown for 4 hour.
Number 5 : Light is turn on after sundown for 5 hour.
Number 6 : Light is turn on after sundown for 6 hour.
Number 7 : Light is turn on after sundown for 7 hour.
Number 8 : Light is turn on after sundown for 8 hour.
Number 9 : Light is turn on after sundown for 9 hour.
Number 0 : Light is turn on after sundown for 10 hour.
Number 1. : Light is turn on after sundown for 11 hour.
Number 2. : Light is turn on after sundown for 12 hour.
Number 3. : Light is turn on after sundown for 13 hour.
Number 4. : Light is turn on after sundown for 14 hour.
Number 5. : Light is turn on after sundown for 15 hour.
Number 6. : Lights remain turn off ,ON/OFF mode
Number 7. : Test Mode,lights on after it dects no light,lights off after it defects light
Tags: Charge Controller