What’s Orange Pi Zero?
It’s an open-source single-board computer. It can run Android 4.4, Ubuntu, Debian. It uses the AllWinner H2 SoC, and has 512MB DDR3 SDRAM
What can I do with Orange Pi Zero?
You can use it to build…
- A computer
- A wireless server
- Music and sounds
- HD video
- A speaker
- Pretty much anything else, because Orange Pi Pc Plus is open source
- Supported OS: Android Lubuntu, Debian, Rasberry Pi Image
Who’s it for?
Orange Pi Zero is for anyone who wants to start creating with technology – not just consuming it. It's a simple, fun, useful tool that you can use to start taking control of the world around you.
- CPU: H2 Quad-core Cortex-A7 H.265/HEVC 1080P.
- Mali400MP2 GPU @600MHz
- Supports OpenGL ES 2.0
- Memory: (SDRAM) 512MB DDR3 (shared with GPU)
- Onboard Storage: TF card (Max. 32GB) / MMC card slot
- Onboard Network: 10/100 Ethernet RJ45
- Onboard WIFI: XR819, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Audio Input: MIC
- Audio Output: 3.5 mm Jack and HDMI
- Video Outputs: Supports external board via 13pins
- Power Source: USB OTG
- USB 2.0 Ports: One USB 2.0 HOST, one USB 2.0 OTG
- Buttons: Power Button
- Low-level peripherals
- 26 Pins Header, compatible with Raspberry Pi B+
- 13 Pins Header, with 2x USB, IR pin, AUDIO(MIC, AV)
- LED: Power led & Status led
- Product size: 48 mm × 46mm
- Weight: 26g
- Power supply: 5V 3A
- Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 65℃
1. Number will change at any time, affected by the offline stores and local procurement
2. It is best to buy a good quality DC charger . Because Orange Pi doesn't support Micro USB Power supply.
Orange Pi requires a memory card beyond 8g, class10