Clock Signal Generator Module SI5351 (8KHz ~ 160MHz)
- Product Code: si5351 module
- Availability: In Stock
The clock generator on the breakout requires 3V power. Since many customers have 5V microcontrollers like Arduino, we tossed a 3.3V regulator on the board. Its ultra-low dropout so you can power it from 3.3V-5V just fine.
- Vin - this is the power pin. Since the chip uses 3 VDC, we have included a voltage regulator on board that will take 3 – 5VDC and safely convert it down. To power the board, give it the same power as the logic level of your microcontroller - e.g. for a 5V micro like Arduino, use 5V
- GND - common ground for power and logicI2C Pins
- SCL - I2C clock pin, connect to your microcontrollers I2C clock line. This pin is level shifted so you can use 3-5V logic, and there's a 10K pullup on this pin.
- SDA - I2C data pin, connect to your microcontrollers I2C data line. This pin is level shifted so you can use 3-5V logic, and there's a 10K pullup on this pin.Clock Out Pins0, 1, and 2 - These are the 3 independent clock generated outputs. They are square waves, from 0 – 3V