Microwave Radar Motion Sensor (10.525GHz) HB100
- Product Code: HB100
- Availability: In Stock
HB100 Miniature Microwave Motion Sensor is a X-Band Bi-Static Doppler transceiver module. Its built-in Dielectric Resonator Oscillator (DRO) and a pair of Microstrip patch antenna array, make it ideal for OEM usage in motion detection equipment.
This module is ideally suitable for false alarms reduction in intrude r detectors when work together with Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor. It can also be used for auto-door opening and vehicle speed measurement.
Antenna Beam Pattern
Outline Diagram (All dimensions in mm)
Unless noted otherwise, the specifications are measured with +5VDC, CW operation, 12 k Ω load at ambient
temperature of +25°C.
- The radiated emissions of HB100 is designed to meet the requirements of Federal Communications
Commission (FCC) rules, Part 15, Section 15.245 (use within a building or to open building door)
- The Received Signal Strength (RSS) is meas ured at the total 2 ways path loss of 93dB.
- The noise voltages are measured from 10 Hz to 100 Hz at the output port, inside an Anechoic
- Pulse operation.
- The design, manufacturing process and specifications of this device are subjected to change
without prior notice.
- CAUTION: ELECTROSTATIC SENSITIVE DEVICE . Observe precautions for handling and storage.