The INA226 is a current shunt and power monitor with an I2C interface.
The device monitors both a shunt voltage drop and bus supply voltage.
- High-side or low-side sensing
- Reports current, voltage, and power
- 0.1% gain error(max)
- 10uV offset(max)
- Configurable averaging options
- 12 programmable addresses
- Sensing voltage range: 0V ~ 36V DC (bus supply voltage)
- Working voltage: 3.3V DC
- Shunt: 0.1Ohm, 81.92mV
- INA226 Breakout
- 10-pin pin header
Arduino library reference SV-Zanshin/INA