This Solid State Relay can switch large current loads with a 80-250V AC input and a zero cross trigger control method. Each one of these relays is equipped with four screw terminals (for use with ring or fork connectors) and a plastic cover that slides over the top of the relay to protect the terminals.
Solid state relays do have several advantages over mechanical relays. One such advantage is that they can be switched by a much lower voltage and at a much lower current than most mechanical relays. Also, because there’s no moving contacts, solid state relays can be switched much faster and for much longer periods without wearing out.
The SSR offers a reliable switching the commercial and industrial loads, such as computer peripheral interface device, printing machine, molding machine, food machine, packaging machine, and so on.
- Long service life and high reliability
- Highly reliable and compact sized
- Designed to offer users maximum simplicity
- Fast switching
- Special general circuit design for high current, high-quality circuit board
- Big terminals for high current, increase the safety of connection and use
- Pure aluminum base plate, with better performance and long life
- Good quality flame-retardant PV plastic, thermostability can up to 70 – 80℃
- High ultra insulation resistance over 50MΩ/500V DC
- High dielectric over more than 2.5KV
- Low enable current less than 7.5mA/12V DC, compatible with CMOS IC or TTL
- Low EMI/EFI & surge by zero cross trigger method
- High surge current over 410A/one cycle (60Hz)
- High surge voltage duration by the snubber circuit
- Load Current:
- SSR-10DD – 10A
- SSR-25DD – 25A
- SSR-40DD – 40A
- SSR-80DD – 80A
- Input Data:
- Operating Voltage: 3 – 32VDC
- Min. ON/OFF Voltage: ON＞2.5V , OFF ＜1V
- Trigger Current: 7.5mA / 12VDC max.
- Control Method: Zero Cross Trigger
- Output Data:
- Operating Voltage: 5 ~ 200VDC
- Min. Block Voltage: 300VDC
- Voltage Drop: 1.6V / 25°C
- Max. One Cycle Surge:
- SSR-10DD – 30A
- SSR-25DD –50A
- SSR-40DD – N/A
- SSR-80DD – N/A
- Leakage Current: ＜0.8mA
- Response Time: 1ms(ON+OFF)
- Dielectric Strength: Over 2.5KVAC / 1min.
- Isolation Strength: Over 50MΩ / 500VDC
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ + 80°C
- Housing Material: Intensive ABS
- Weight: Approx. 105 g
- Size: 6 x 4.5 x 2.3cm - (2.36 x 1.77 x 0.9 inch)
1 x SSR relay
- Maximum load must installed a radiator, 40A or more plus fan strong cold or water cooled.
- When using an inductive load, it is usually necessary to have a voltage control device with a specific clamping voltage, such as a bi-directional Zener diode or a varistor (MOV), at the output. For varistors we recommended 1.6-1.9 times the rated voltage.