Get cold or heat up by simply reversing the polarity, used for numerous applications from CPU coolers to alternate power sources.
- Model: TEC1-12710
- Size: 40mm x 40mm x 3.2mm
- Operates from 0~15.2V DC and 0~10A
- Max power consumption: 154 Watts
- These devices must be used together with a heat sink to avoid burned in 2 seconds after powered up
- Each device is fully inspected and tested
- Fitted with 6-inch insulated leads
- The side with words are the cooling side, and other side is the warm side.
- Max. Operating Temperature: 138ºC
- Do not exceed Imax or Vmax when operating module
- Life expectancy: 200,000 hours
- Failure rate based on long time testings: 0.2%
- Please consult HB for moisture protection options (seeling)
|Hot Side Temp
|Module Resistance (Ohms)
This device is known as: TEC, Thermoelectric Cooler, Thermoelectric Module, Peltier Junction, Peltier Plate
Application: Cooling your CPU, video card, NANO Reef, laser diode, CCD camera, picnic cooler, beverage cooler, even generating electricity. The uses are unlimited!
* Note: Heatsink is a must for the hot side.