The DT9205A multimeter offers you several amplitudes of measurement with which to test electrical components for voltage, resistance or continuity. You can measure several different magnitudes of these quantities by adjusting the dial on the surface of the multimeter. The two most common uses for a multimeter are to test voltage and resistance. Using Ohm's Law -- the equation I=V/R, where I is current, V is voltage and R is resistance -- allows you to derive current.
- Useful for debugging problems including small power wires, car components, small electrical circuits, and more
- Automatic shut off after a while to save batteries
- Please do not try to measure voltages or currents beyond what is supported
- 3.5” digits, 7segment large LCD Display.
- Max display: 1999, Auto polarity display.
- Overload protection on all ranges.
- Sampling 2~3 times readings per second.
- Diode assembly test / Temperature test/Transistor hFE test.
- Low battery voltage indication.
- Measuring range:
- Max AC Current: 20A
- Max AC Voltage range: 750V
- Max DC Voltage range: 1000V
- DC Voltage: 200mV / 2V / 20V / 200V / 1000V
- AC Voltage: 200mV / 2V / 20V /200V / 700V
- DC Current: 2mA / 20mA / 200mA / 20A
- AC Current: 2mA / 20mA / 200mA / 20A
- Resistance: 200 / 2K / 20K / 200K / 2M / 20M / 200M
- Capacitance: 200F / 20F / 2F / 200nF / 20nF
- Fuse Protection: 250V / 0.2A
- Power Supply: 9V Battery
- Size: 190 x 87mm
- 1 x Digital Multimeter
- 2 x Probes
- 1 x User Manual