- Inclusive a casing
- Powered by 9V battery, or 2 li-ion batteries for 8.4V
- Automatic detection of NPN and PNP transistors, N-channel and P-channel MOSFET, Diodes (including dual diode), Thyristors, Transistors, Resistors and Capacitors and other components
- Measuring bipolar transistor current amplification factor and base-emitter threshold voltage.
- Automatic test the pin of a component, and display on the 128 * 64 LCD backlight
- Measure the capacitance of the MOSFET threshold voltage
- One-button operation
- Automatically turn off to power saving mode (as low as 20nA current)
- Zener diode can be identified (Reverse breakdown voltage is less than 4.5V)
- 2uF more capacitors can simultaneously measure the equivalent series resistance ESR values.
- Via the base - emitter threshold voltage and high current amplification factor to identify Darlington transistors.
- Can simultaneously measure two resistors and resistor symbol is displayed. Displayed on the right with a decimal value of 4.
- Power Mode: 6F22
- Display: 128 * 64 LCD backlight
- Testing Speed: 2 seconds (1 minute is normal for large capacitor)
- Shutdown Current: 20nA
- Displayed Value: 25pf-100mF (resolution 1pF)
- Inductance: 0.01mH-20H
- Resistance: ≤2100Ω
- Power Volatge: 9V layer-built battery / 2 li-ion batteries to form a 8.4V battery pack
- Resolution of Resistance Measurement: 0.1 ohms
- The Highest Measured Value: 50M ohms
- Provided Testing Current: Approx. 6mA
- Product Size: 7 * 6.3cm (L * W)
- Product Weight: 44g
- Package Size: 8 * 8 * 2cm (L * W * H)
- Package Weight: 45g
1 * ESR Meter Transistor Tester