For a lot of projects without a dedicated power supply, this little board can be a life saver. With a minimalistic design, it is able to provide 5V and 3.3V lines to a myriad of amazing projects. Select your voltage levels with the built-in jumpers and get your projects powered up and running in no time.
It's like having the Arduino 5 and 3.3 Volt lines without having to have the Arduino on your project, and with a convenient on-off button.
- Breadboard power supply module (5V, 3.3V selectable)
- For MB102 type solderless breadboards
- Input Voltage : DC 6.5 - 12V (via 2.1mm Plug)
- Output voltage: 3.3V, 5V (switchable)
- Maximum Output Current: <700ma
- Two-way independent control for two channel, can be switched between 0V, 3.3V, 5V by jumper
- On-board Two sets of 3.3V, 5V DC output pins, facilitate the external leads
- USB type-A port for power output to external device
- Fit 2.54mm (100 mil) pitch Breadboard (Note: This may be a tight fit on some 100 mil spaced protoboards.)
- Power LED
- PCB Size : 35mm x 55mm