You can turn on/off the receiver with transmitter (remote control) from any place within a reliable distance; the wireless RF signal can pass through walls, floors and doors. Control Lights, Motors, Fans, electrically operated Doors/Locks/Windows/Blinds/Cars or Other Appliances with DC12V.
Wireless Receiver Controller
SELECT OPERATING MODE
Press the button on receiver board until LED blink once then release.
- Press remote button 1 button now for latching mode
- Press remote button 4 button once for momentary mode
- Press remote button 2 button for interlock mode
- Press remote button 3 button for semi toggle (1,2,3) & semi momentary (4,5,6) mode
Long press button on receiver board around 8 second (LED blink twice) will clear the receiver board memory; After this will require to pair with any remote again.
PROGRAM MODE IN
- Momentary = Single relay will stay on only as long as the certain remote button is pressed.
- Latching = Press any remote button for on, press same key again for off, each relay independently on/off.
- Interlock = Only one relay will on; press another button for on another relay and pervious relay will turn off.