This is professional version serial GSM / GPRS core development board based on GPRS A6 module. It supports dual-band GSM/GPRS network, available for GPRS and SMS message data remote transmission.
The board features compact size and low current consumption. With power saving technique, the current consumption is as low as 3mA in sleep mode.
It communicates with the microcontroller via UART port, supports command including GSM 07.07, GSM 07.05 and Ai-Thinker enhanced AT Commands.
A6 is an ideal solution for M2M applications, suitable for automotive, industrial and PDA, personal tracking, electricity environment detection, wireless POS, smart metering, and other M2M applications, to provide comprehensive GSM / GPRS text messaging, voice and data transmission services. It is high-cost performance compare with SIM800, SIM900.
- Onboard Micro SIM card holder
- Onboard Micro USB interface for external power supply
- Make and answer phone calls using a headset and electret microphone
- Send and receive SMS messages
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP / IP, HTTP, etc)
- Be used to test the Ai-Thinker GPRS A6 module
- Onboard antenna interface: SMA and IPX
- Frequency: Quad Band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- Working voltage: 4.8 – 5.2VDC
- Working Current: Max. 2A
- Sleep Current: 3mA
- Interface logic voltage: 3.3V
- Sensitivity: <-105
- Communication Interface: TTL serial port
- Baud rate: 115200bps and it can also be set by AT command
- Pin pitch: 2.54mm
- Antenna interface