Widely used in motor speed detection, pulse count, the position limit, etc.
- Imported groove coupler sensor
- A fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- Used wide voltage LM393 comparator
- Groove width of 5mm
- Current: Around 15mA
- Operating voltage DC 3.3V - 5V
- Output signal: Digital switching outputs (0 and 1)
- Dimensions: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- DO output interface can be directly connected to a microcontroller IO port, if there is a block detection sensor, such as the speed of the motor encoder can detect.
- DO modules can be connected to the relay, limit switch, and other functions, it can also with the active buzzer module, compose alarm.
- VCC Connect to the positive 3.3V - 5V power supply
- GND Ground
- DO TTL switch signal output
- AO N/A