Ideal for adding an embedded battery charger to your new project.
- Charger for single-cell lithium or lithium multi-section parallel
- 18650 or Li-Po Battery with 3.6V, 3.7V, etc
- Discharge & cut-off protection
- Charging ports input power via USB or solder pads + and –
- Input voltage: 5VDC
- Full charge voltage: 4.2V
- Charging current: 1Amp
- Charging indicator light: Red
- Fully charged indicator light: Green
- Working temperature: -10 Degree to +85 Degree
- Charging IC: TP4056
- Protection IC: DW01
- Connect micro USB cable for power, or 5V DC to pads marked IN+ and IN- on left-hand side of the module
- Connect cell to charge to B+/B- pads on right-hand side of module
- A load (something for the battery to power) can be connected to the OUT+/OUT- pads on the right-hand side
- Important! Disconnect load when charging
- Red LED indicates while charging in progress
- Green LED indicates when fully charged
- Never charge your battery at a rate greater than 1C
Note: All battery should not having their own protection circuit board while connect with this charger board.
Once the battery voltage drop below 2.4V will automaticly cut-off to protect against over-voltage and reverse polarity connection.
* Output is optional