- With a wide input voltage range from 6V to 40V, the step-down converter can accurately adjust output voltage and current.
- The efficiency can be up to 96%, measured at 20A, converting 24V to 12V.
- It is designed with 75V/80A large current dual MOS tube.
- Input and output use high frequency low resistance electrolytic capacitor, low ripple, stable output.
- Wiring is convenient with these large current 30A screw terminals.
- The buck module has 2 heat sinks that could enhance heat dissipation.
- When there is a big difference between input and output voltage, please decrease power and current.
- Input Voltage: 6V to 40V DC(10V to 40V is suggested)
- Output Voltage: 1.2V to 36V DC
- Output Current: 20A(max.), 15A(suggested)
- Efficiency: 95%(24V to 12V, 20A)
- Output Ripple: ≤50mV
- Wiring Method: Terminal
- Short Circuit Protection: Self-recovery(cannot short circuit for a long time)
- Size: 60 x 53 x 27mm / 2.36 x 2.08 x 1.06"
- When input and output are commonly grounded, no-load CV output constant voltage, CC output constant current
Output current adjustment method:
- Adjust the CV potentiometer and set the output voltage to the voltage you need according to your load requirements.
- Set the CC potentiometer counterclockwise for about 30 turns (ie set the output current to the minimum), connect the LED, and adjust the CC potentiometer to the current you need. For battery charging, after the battery is discharged, it will be connected to the output and adjust the CC to the current you need. (Be sure to use the discharged battery when charging, because the battery is left in the battery.) More, the charging current is smaller.)
- VO+: Output positive
- VO-: Output negative
- +IN: Input positive
- -IN: Input negative
- CV: Output voltage adjustment
- CC: Output current adjustment
- EN: Enable, low voltage level shut off output; suspension, high voltage level is effective