Thermal Cutoffs (TCO) are compact and insulated, featuring quick temperature response, and mountable in a small space without insulation or protection. TCO open reliably when the equipment becomes abnormal, and are not resettable.
- A thermal fuse is a cutoff uses one-time fusible link operation with insulated leads.
- This is a single-use device that cannot be reset and must be replaced when it fails or is triggered.
- The mini one shot fuse can be applied to: iron, hair dryer, heater, refrigerator, coffee maker, air conditioner, ventilation fan, gas boiler etc.
- Rated Voltage: 250 Volt
- Rated Current: 15 Amp
- Cut Off Temperature: Optional 121 – 250℃
- Reset: No
- Material: Aluminum Fuse, Metal Lead
- Fuse Size: 4x13mm (D*L)
- Total Length: 65mm