These thermostats utilize a temperature-sensitive disc, electrically isolated from the switch. The entire switch is enclosed in a dust free housing. Contacts open or close on rise when surface or temperature increases to the snap point of the calibrated bimetal disc. The bimetal disc is retained by a mental heat-conducting end cap.
- Heat or fire sensor in CNC, laser engraver, or 3D printer, water dispenser, sterilizer, microwave, coffee maker, rice cookers, air conditioners and other electric appliances.
- Widely used for temperature control or protection for household electric appliances. It is open until the surface reaches a certain temperature and then the switch closes.
- Closing Temperature: Optional +50°C to +150°C (±5°C)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +220°C
- Thermostat Type: Bi-Metallic
- Switch Configuration: NO
- Switch Function: Close on temperature rise
- Contact Rating: 10 A @ 250 V ac, 15 A @ 125 V ac
- Contact Voltage Rating: 125 V ac @ 15 A, 250 V ac @ 10 A
- Life Span: 50,000 times
- Resistence: < 100M Ohm
- Terminal Oriennation: F Type
- Terminal Type: Quick Connect
- Reset Type: Automatic
- Mounting Type: Surface Mount